Mercy Hospital Clermont
- 3000 Hospital Drive Batavia OH 45103
- (513) 732-8200
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital offers comprehensive, high quality health care with one of the region’s largest intensive care units, a dedicated wound care center, 24/7 emergency care, orthopedic and spine care and surgery services. In addition, Mercy Health — Clermont Hospital is home to our Behavioral Health Services, providing a full spectrum of behavioral health care and recovery services to adults and seniors.
In 2021, The LOWN Institute ranked Clermont Hospital as the #1 Most Socially Responsible Hospital in Ohio and #7 in the U.S. Clermont Hospital received National Honor Roll A Grades in health equity, value of care and patient outcomes from the LOWN Institute. In 2019, Clermont Hospital was recognized as one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals for the 10th time. We’re proud to be a top-performing hospital in the U.S. based on a balanced scorecard of publicly available clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
Clermont Hospital is recognized as a lung cancer Screening Center of Excellence and uses the most advanced techniques for diagnosing, managing and treating disorders of the pulmonary and respiratory systems, allowing us to treat individuals at the highest risk for lung cancer.
Established in 1973, we’ve proudly served as Clermont County's and Brown County's leading health care provider. Our award-winning services and programs were designed to make lives better — mind, body and spirit.
- High-quality health care for the residents of Brown County
- Expert and compassionate doctors, nurses and caregivers
- One of the region’s largest intensive care units, dedicated wound care center, 24/7 emergency care, pulmonology care
- Expert orthopedic and spine care and surgery services
- Behavioral Health Services, providing a full spectrum of behavioral health care & recovery services to adults & seniors